I’m always intrigued by the posts that generate the most traffic in any given month. Based on last month’s traffic, there must be a lot of people out there that feel stuck. For what it’s worth, I’m on a personal mission over the next several months to do something about that. In the mean time, here are the top ten posts based on pageviews for the month of February:
- Three Reasons Why Your Church is Stuck
- 7 New Job Openings at Great Churches
- 9 Twitter Strategies to Engage Your Audience
- Has Your Church Started to Die?
- 5 Traits to Look for in a Campus Pastor
- Need volunteers? Maybe your staff is too big.
- Free Download: All-Church Survey
- How I Got My Groove Back
- Why Start New Churches When Many Fail?
- When is a Budget Too Big?
That’s my list. How about you? What was the top post on your blog in February? Share the link by adding your comment.