While I was on vacation, I did quite a bit of reading. Here are some articles that caught my attention while I was away:
- What’s Trending in MultiSite? 2013 by Jim Tomberlin
- An iPhone Lover’s Confession: I Switched To the Nexus 4. Completely. by Ralf Rottmann
- 5 Strategies for Tackling Tough Conversations by Scott McDowell
- Just Because You’re The Boss Doesn’t Mean You Have All The Answers by Scott Williams
- 4 Things to Leave Off Your Resume by Brie Weiler Reynolds
- One In Four Americans Owns A Tablet, Overtaking E-Readers, As Printed Book Consumption Continues To Decline: Pew by Ingrid Lunden
- Endlessly Entitled Narcissists: What to Look For by Linda Sapadin
I’ll share my reading highlights from the two books I completed in the coming days.
What’s at the top of your reading list for 2013?