Over two days in March, Mac Lake and I will be facilitating a leadership development experience to equip your leadership team to shift its thinking and its practices. Mac is the Chief Launch Officer of The Launch Network and, to my knowledge, the most respected person in the church today when it comes to leadership development. The experience will also include a guest appearance from Mark Miller, Vice President of Organizational Effectiveness at Chick-fil-A and co-author of Great Leaders Grow with Ken Blanchard.
At the end of the two-day experience, your team will walk away with:
- Strategies to build leaders and establish a culture of leadership development
- A plan to invest in potential leaders in your church
- A process to help develop the spiritual vitality and skills of your leaders
- A solution that has proven to deliver an abundant harvest of reproducing leaders in like-minded churches
- Reproducible systems to develop an action plan to immediately implement your leadership development strategy
WHAT ARE THE SESSION TOPICS?
This is more than a learning experience. You’ll be engaging conversations and exercises with your teammates to develop a plan of attack that can be implemented within the next nine months. Here are the interactive leadership development sessions:
- Learning from Jesus
- Establishing the culture
- Improving your system
- Creating a structure
- Identifying the leaders
- Building the content
WHAT ARE THE DETAILS?
- Dates & Times: Monday, March 4 from 10 am to 6 pm and Tuesday, March 5 from 8 am to 4 pm
- Location: Chick-fil-A Headquarters in Atlanta
- Participants: Leadership teams of five people from each church; Limited to a maximum of eight churches
- Meals: Includes lunches and breaks on both days
- Cost: $2,000 per team registration fee
Again, space is limited to eight teams of five people. Take your leadership team and plan a retreat in March around this training event. Just in case your wondering, Atlanta is beautiful this time of year.