Life gets busy around here in the coming months. Here’s where I’ll be next:
- Speaking at the Velocity Conference at Mountain Lake Church in Cumming, GA on February 19
- Completing a Staffing and Structure Review for Community Christian Church in White Marsh, MD on February 20-21.
- Training with William Vanderbloemen at the one-day “Take the Lid Off Your Church” event at Ecclesia Church in Houston, TX on February 28
- Facilitating a Leadership Development Intensive for senior leadership teams with Mac Lake at the Chick-fil-A headquarters in Atlanta, GA on March 4-5
- Implementing action initiatives from the Strategic Operating Plan with The Woods Church in Warren, MI on March 6-7
- Wrapping up the Strategic Operating Plan with Florida Bible Church in Miramar, FL on March 11-12
- Launching the next online Leadership Coaching Network on March 21
- Speaking at the Exponential Conference at First Baptist Church of Orlando on April 23
- Completing a Strategic Operating Plan with Northeast Christian Church in Louisville, KY on April 24-26
I’d love to catch up with you at one of the conferences or training events mentioned above. And, if your church is interested in a consulting and coaching relationship, we can offer you one of the following:
- MINISTRY HEALTH ASSESSMENT — Complete a comprehensive assessment of your ministry and identify strategic next steps.
- STRATEGIC OPERATING PLAN — Clarify your mission, vision, and core strategies—and then create the right structure and accountability to realize it through prioritized action initiatives.
- STAFFING & STRUCTURE REVIEW — Determine the best organizational structure for future growth and get the right people in the right roles.
Contact us about a consulting relationship with you and your church.