We’re starting three different leadership coaching networks in October. The networks will be located in Phoenix, Atlanta and New York City. Here are the basic details:
- These networks are limited to 10 to 12 church leaders–typically senior-level pastors.
- We meet one day each month for six months.
- We’ll cover staffing, leadership development, communications, financial stewardship, volunteer team development, weekend services, ministry structure, discipleship, multi-site and more.
- You’ll learn about tools, exercises and best practices to implement after every session.
- You’ll have the opportunity to network with other great leaders from across the country.
- The investment is $1,800 to participate. You’ll also cover your own travel expenses as needed, and commit to reading a book and completing exercises between sessions.
Get all the details about these leadership gatherings and apply today. The deadline for applications is Friday, August 29. (That’s tomorrow!)