Ready to become a sponsor on TonyMorganLive.com? If so, check available advertising space and make your purchase.
TonyMorganLive.com is viewed by thousands of readers every month and is read almost exclusively by other church leaders across the world.
- There are over 80,000 page views per month (August 2014).
- There are over 6,500 daily RSS readers and email subscribers.
- The are also over 100,000 social media followers.
TonyMorganLive.com has a growing and influential audience. This includes the decision-makers in churches and other ministries. You will be hitting the folks who are consistently looking to bring innovation to their organizations. As an example, 60% of the readers are on paid staff at a local church. Here are more details about the readership.
“I recommend Tony Morgan’s channel to anyone seeking to reach the unique audience of senior and executive pastors. We’ve returned as advertisers year after year because the TonyMorganLive audience is a group of visionaries dedicated to continued personal growth, which means they are actively and genuinely pursuing tools and resources to take their ministry to the next level.” –Kristen Parkhurst, Marketing Coordinator at FaithHighway
Specifically, four types of advertising are available. Here are the nitty-gritty details:
Main Site Sponsor
- You’ll receive a 300×250 pixel ad (no animations) in the right sidebar.
- There are two rotating spots for main site sponsors each month.
- The cost is $500 per month.
Featured Site Sponsor
- You’ll receive a 300×140 pixel ad (no animations) in the right sidebar.
- There are only three spots for a featured site sponsor each month.
- The cost is $375 per month.
Footer Site Sponsors
- You’ll receive a 150×150 pixel ad (no animations) in the footer.
- There are two spots for up to four rotating site sponsors each month.
- The cost is $250 per month.
Web Campaign Partnership
- You’ll receive advertising if available.
- You’ll also be featured in two blog posts and four twitter posts during the month.
- The cost will be negotiated depending on the design of the campaign. Email me for more details.