The first eBook in this series, The Leisure Suit Trap: 8 Reasons Your Church Is Stuck, focused on why churches are stuck, defining the challenge at hand. This second installment addresses how your church can get unstuck. That leisure suit may have looked good back in the ’70s, but it’s time to get a new wardrobe.
- What Church Staff Roles Should We Prioritize?
- Resources To Get You Unstuck
- 8 Excuses Church Leaders Must Eliminate
- 3 Secrets To Increasing Participation
- Church Boards Do Not Have to Be Dysfunctional
- Future Church: How Millennial Leaders Will Make Disciples
- Milton Keynes Christian Centre Leverages Its Facilities to Fund the Vision
- 3 Steps To Interviewing Pastoral Candidates
- 2 Alarming Trends in Churches Who Say They Want to Reach Young Adults and Other Top Posts from April
- Leading with Fewer Staff: Right-Size Your Team to Equip Others for Ministry
- Does Your Church Need To Make Faster Decisions? 3 Tips To Help You Start
- Small or Stuck? The Key Question for Small Churches