This coaching experience is built around simple and practical systems and tools to help you take your next steps as a leader. We’ll take a look at best practices in growing, healthy churches. Together, we’ll press into tough conversations to help you get unstuck in your leadership and ministry impact.
You’ve probably heard me say before, “Your message has the potential to shift thinking. Your systems have the potential to shift behaviors.” These coaching networks are focused on helping you discover the shifts that need to happen in your leadership and your ministry strategies and systems. You can’t continue to use the same systems and strategies and hope to experience different results. The only way to get different results is to engage different systems. These coaching networks will challenge you to take those next steps.
Apply today for the next round of coaching.
Where are the networks?
There are two options for coaching networks:
- Atlanta — These gatherings will be on October 17, November 21, December 19, January 23, February 27 and March 27. The group meets once a month for six months. Tony Morgan facilitates.
- Phoenix — These gatherings will begin in October 2014. The group meets once a month for six months. Paul Alexander facilitates.
Who will participate?
These networks are designed for leaders and strategists who serve in a local church. Typically, that has included lead pastors, executive pastors and other senior leaders. The networks will be limited to no more than 10 participants. You’ll participate in an environment where you can experience coaching but also learn from your peers.
What have others said?
“As a lead pastor this was incredibly awesome. Tony is a systems and process genius. Through Tony’s network I was able to gain a better view of helping structure my vision, my dreams and better lead my team. This was a six-month commitment and well worth the time.” –Michael Robison, Lead Pastor of Uncommon Church in Austin, TX
“The coaching network with Tony exceeded my every expectation. The refreshing experience of taking a day out once a month to remove myself from the day-to-day of ministry and focus on principles and best practices gave me the space I needed to generate ideas for theChapel. Bouncing thoughts off of growth-oriented leaders from around the country combined with solid teaching from Tony was a powerful recipe for shaping ministry in our community.” –Brandon Tracy, Executive Pastor of theChapel in Tarpon Springs, FL
Having just moved into the executive pastor position, I soaked in every session with Tony. I learned some things that we immediately put into practice while I was still attending the coaching network. I learned additional things that we have initiated in the months following. And I learned other things that I am keeping in my back pocket for future use. The experience was invaluable to me and Crosspoint Church! — Becky Alexander, Executive Pastor of Crosspoint Community Church in Decatur, AL
“The insights and practical wisdom that came from Tony not only revolutionized how we do ministry and build healthier teams at Breakthrough but, quite honestly, gave me exactly what I needed in a season in which I was ready to call it quits! Tony’s knowledge of systems and strategies is amazing, but it is his heart for YOU, the leader, that is most impressive. Don’t miss out on this opportunity it will change you.” –Nate Hill, Lead Pastor of Breakthrough Church in Asheville, NC
What will you receive?
- Atlanta and Phoenix will receive six days of coaching sessions over six months (9:00 am to 3:00 pm each day).
- Focused training on a variety of ministry strategies topics including staffing, leadership development, communications, financial stewardship, volunteer team development, weekend services, ministry structure, discipleship, multi-site and more
- Tools, exercises and best practices to implement after every session
- The opportunity to network with and learn from like-minded leaders
- Dedicated time in every gathering to talk through the pressing issues you are facing
- An invitation to join conversations with other network participants between sessions
- Email access to Tony or Paul throughout the network gatherings
- Scheduled one-on-one phone calls to address questions more specifically
- Several free resources and books
- Plus other fun surprises!
What are the expectations?
- Attend all coaching sessions
- Invest $1,800 to participate
- Cover your own travel expenses as needed
- Commit to reading a book and completing exercises between sessions
Complete the coaching network application and pay your initial deposit to hold your space. The deposit will be your first month’s fees. The next Atlanta and Phoenix networks will start in October 2014. The deadline for applications is August 15, 2014.
Questions? Email me.