The StratOp process is a strategic operating planning system for your church. It produces a balanced strategy and plan in three days (three-day on-site visit) and installs it within two months (two-day on-site visit). This six-phase process releases your team to lead and manage your church as a system comprised of multiple programs, ministries and functions. The StratOp process guides your team to clarify your mission, vision, and core strategies—and then to create the right structure and accountability to realize it through prioritized action initiatives.
The StratOp process guides your team to manage your organization as a whole entity, not a collection of parts. Each step logically and systematically builds on the next, blending together the strategic (planning for tomorrow, today), operational (managing today, today) and financial (funding it all) aspects of your ministry.
As your Plan-On-A-Page and Playbook are installed and as your team works the plan, the StratOp process becomes the planning and management system through which all programs, ministries, and functions in your church stay seamlessly aligned. You will:
- Gain clarity from multi-dimensional perspective tools and cross-functional interaction.
- Discover the truth of existing and emerging realities.
- Encourage creativity and surface new ideas.
- Clarify your vision.
- Experience alignment as your leadership team begins to see your organization as a whole entity, not a collection of parts.
- Create unity as each team member relates his or her role to the strategy and plan.
- Establish accountability through personal ownership and responsibility.
- Focus on what’s important now, increasing performance and minimizing wasted effort.
Contact us if you’d like to learn more about the strategic operating plan and this consulting engagement.