Lots of random thoughts percolating in my brain tonight. Hopefully you’ll find some of this useful as well.
- I’m thinking about doing another list of the "Top 10 Most Innovative Churches" again this summer. Only this time, I’d like to put together a panel of 50 ministry leaders from throughout the country to help me develop the list. You interested? Email me if you’d like to join the fun.
- My good friend Greg Rohlinger from Palm Valley Church in the Phoenix area has started blogging. Yes, I’m jealous that Greg has palm trees on his blog.
- I just learned tonight that some of the original TerryStorch.com posts are back in the archives. If you’re new to blogging, you’ll want to go check out Terry’s archives. There’s some good stuff hidden in the bowels of his site.
- I’m now the proud owner of a RAZR and a bluetooth headset. I know. I’m not exactly an early adopter with technology. Deal with it.
- John Jackson from Carson Valley Christian Center has started blogging as well. John and I met out at Group Publishing a few years ago. I really appreciate John’s heart for equipping other leaders. He’s bringing a big group of leaders to this year’s Innovative Church Conference.
- Over the next 5 weeks, I’m going to be in Louisville, Tennessee, Washington, DC, SoCal, Las Vegas, Charlotte and Anderson, South Carolina. I can’t wait to tell you all about it.
- My five-year old daughter saw me walk out into the backyard this evening and asked, "Sup Homie?" How am I supposed to respond to that? I don’t know the urban vernacular.