I started blogging when Brooke, our fourth, was born. Earlier this month, we both celebrated our third birthdays. Like Brooke, I’ve learned to walk and talk, but as a blogger. We’re both only three, though, so we still have a lot to learn.
To celebrate three years in blogging, I thought it would be appropriate to share a top 10 list. Here are the…
10 Unexpected Results of My Adventure in Blogging
- I’ve made a few thousand new friends.
- I now have the ability to Google my past.
- It led to a new book.
- I’ve learned that someone will always disagree.
- I met my new boss.
- It’s helping to pay the bills.
- My mom has become an avid reader.
- Lots of FREE stuff!
- I got to hug Andy Stanley.
- My wife gets to read my mind.