Check this out…
- JOB: If you are a leader and God is calling you to be a church planter, you should consider responding to this ad. I know the church that’s recruiting for this role. You won’t be disappointed.
- MUSIC: I’m digging the new music from Worth Dying For. One of their songs, "Unite," is available as a free download on the Integrity Music site.
- EVENT: Looks like I’m finally going to meet Los face-to-face at the Whiteboard Sessions. Will I meet you?
- BOOK: I’m reading Tim’s new book, Pop Goes the Church, with a group of folks from the NewSpring team.
- WEBSITE: Presdo has me curious. It’s a simple online scheduling assistant.
- FREE: April 30 is the last day to post your open position for FREE by using the following discount code: myfreead08.
- NEWSPRING: Here are some random facts about the NewSpring Greenville Campus staff team. Howard hired another team member last week. He’ll reveal the details next week.
- FOOD: I ate my first sushi at Tsunami in downtown Greenville. The Blankenships held our hand through the experience.
- SPORTS: I’ll have an eye on the NFL draft this weekend. Unfortunately, Cleveland doesn’t have a pick until the fourth round.
- MARKETING: "You have to ask, why would anyone care about this [ad]? In
the traditional advertising world, that was never a question asked with
much rigor." Read more about "Attention Deficit-Advertising."