My friend, Tim Stevens, recently wrote Pop Goes the Church. Here’s what he had to share at WIBO:
- “Most churches aren’t impacting their communities.”
- “Spiritual interest is growing in our culture.”
- Church attendance is in decline while spiritual interest is up. Why?
- “We’re answering questions no one is asking.”
- “I’m not ready to give up on the local church.”
- John 1:14 Christ “became flesh and blood, and moved into the neighborhood.”
- Acts 17 Paul uses something from the culture to speak their language and teach people about Jesus.
- “We have to figure out how to leverage culture or risk losing our impact.”
- Churches don’t like asking questions, we just like giving answers.