Vince recently wrote the book I Became a Christian and All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt. Here’s what he had to share:
- “How is it possible that I lived for 20 years in America and I never heard about Jesus and no one invited me to church?”
- There are 8 million less people attending church this year than attended church 20 years ago…even though the population is growing.
- We’re reaching people, but we aren’t reaching the right people.
- “Seek and save God’s lost children.”
- Jeremiah 4 — “Come back to me.”
- “We’re content seeking and saving the saved.”
- “What breaks your heart? Why are you in ministry? What’s your ambition? Do you dream about reaching lost people?”
- “Jesus was called a friend of sinners. Could that be said about you?”