I’m going to be busy all day today. I’m meeting with a group of ten guys that are joining me for my coaching network here in Anderson. Today we’re going to be discussing staffing and structure. Should be a fun day of conversation and learning for all of us.
Since I’m going to be focused on that group today, I thought I’d let others handle the blogging. Here’s a bunch of links that have been stacking up in my Google Reader “starred items” folder. Check these out:
- Mark Batterson has a great post on church marketing. I agree with him. But, I’m also committed to encouraging you to take the “Churches Should Stop Marketing” challenge. Hoping to write out my thoughts this weekend.
- Corey shares his thoughts on how to be creative. “I ask questions. Good questions get good answers.”
- metacool has a post on designing sticky messages. Check out the political ad designed for NASCAR country.
- ChurchCrunch shares about open office space and coworking. Hope the concept works. My team is committed to that office environment.
- David wrote about the “7 Kinds of Pastors I’d Run From.” I’m afraid I’ve met some of these pastors.
- Jan shared her thoughts on the power of an idea. ” Among other things, it will “give you courage to do things you’d never otherwise do.”
- Wired acknowledged that GenXers are online and have money. “They’re mature adults, they’ve got real jobs and salaries and stuff.”
- Anne is challenging us to buy shoes. They’re trying to get 50,000 pairs in 50 days. Maybe some GenXers will help out.