We covered a lot of ground in today’s all-staff meeting. During our conversations, though, here are some questions that Perry challenged us to ask about ourselves and our ministry:
- What questions do we need to be asking?
- What does God want NewSpring to look like in 2015?
- Not what now? But what next?
- Is there anything we need to deal with that we’re trying to deny?
- Are we understanding the proper perspective?
- What bothered God? Does it bother me?
- Do I understand that ministry is received and not achieved?
- Am I placing limits on myself that God hasn’t placed in me?
- Do I realize that God loves this ministry way more than me?
- Are we leading with pure motives?
- Is there any area of my life where I’m intentionally living in disobedience to God?
- Am I walking in purity? Or am I trying to hide something?
- Are we focused on honoring his name?
- Will I be consistent?
Just a few questions that will be rolling around in my brain for the next days.