My friend Barron emailed me this picture of the NewSpring Anderson Campus. It looks like a very recent photo. For some perspective:
- Everything left of the bright green columns is our original building.
- Everything right of the bright green columns is the new children’s ministry building. The lower level will be for kids in grades K-5 and our nurseries. The second level is for office space. My team will actually be located in the second level space closest to the green columns.
- The building to the right is our new student ministry building.
Here are some additional details that may interest you:
- The new children’s building is 44,000 square feet. The student ministry building is 43,000 square feet. I think our original building is around 120,000 square. (Someone correct me if I’m wrong.)
- We’re hoping to open both new buildings in late-February or early-March.
- The student ministry building includes a new 1,000-seat auditorium that we also plan to use as a new venue for Sunday services.
- The children’s building includes three 170-seat theaters for elementary school-aged kids.
- Our current children’s ministry space will be renovated after the Unleash Conference for preschool-aged kids.
- The student ministry building has a gym (far-right portion of the facility) and a football field with lighting (just below the facility).
Because of the space constraints we’re experiencing in Anderson, I can’t tell you how excited we are to see these two new buildings open up. As a parent of four kids that will be hearing about Jesus in these buildings, I must also express that I’m grateful to my NewSpring family for making this investment for my kids and their friends.