I’ve recently put together a team of leaders and strategists. These folks have many years of ministry experience with some incredible churches across the country. We’re getting ready to do something big. Here are the folks on the team:
- Dan Reiland – Executive Pastor at 12Stone™ Church in Lawrenceville, Georgia. He previously partnered with John Maxwell for 20 years, first as Executive Pastor at Skyline Wesleyan Church in San Diego, then as Vice President of Leadership and Church Development at INJOY.
- Tammy Kelley – Founder and chief consultant with Intelligent Design, Inc. She served on the leadership team at Willow Creek Community Church for seven years where, among other things, she oversaw people resources.
- Mark Morgan – Unrelated-fellow-Morgan who is also originally from Ohio, strategist and leadership coach. He used to serve on the lead team at Fellowship Church where he helped launch their multi-site strategy.
- Eric Geiger – Executive Pastor at Christ Fellowship in Miami, Florida. He received a doctorate in leadership and church ministry from Southern Seminary in Louisville, Kentucky and he’s the author of Simple Church.
- Paul Allen – No. He’s not the co-founder of Microsoft. That’s a different Paul Allen. This one is an executive pastor at Transformation Church, editor and writer. Paul used to be the editor of Rev Magazine.
- Scott Williams – He spent 12 years in the prison system…as a warden. At the age of 25, he was actually one of the youngest wardens in the country. Scott has been an entrepreneur, lobbyist, leadership consultant and is currently the Campus Pastor at NW Oklahoma City Campus of Lifechurch.tv.
Aren’t you curious to know what these high-capacity leaders are all doing in one spot? Well, you’ll have to wait to find out.