These rarely are available, so I wanted to give you a heads up. We have an opening on our West Ridge team at the Cartersville location. One of our guys just accepted a new job at a new church back in his hometown. That means we have a leadership role available on our team. Here are the specifics:
- Role: Student Pastor
- Status: part-time, about 20 hours per week
- Supervisor: Cartersville campus pastor/executive pastor with influence from West Ridge student ministry leaders
You’ll be joining six other staff members in Cartersville. You’ll primarily lead our student ministry, but we do everything together as a team in Cartersville. You’ll have immediate voice and influence in every area of ministry.
You’ll also jump right into a ministry with solid volunteer leadership in place. We have the people and resources ready to reach hundreds of students in our region. We are looking for our next leader to see it happen. Seriously, if you’re looking for a shot at being empowered to build a healthy ministry that helps students become fully-devoted followers of Christ, this is your opportunity.
Here’s what else you could potentially gain by investing the next several years of your life in this role:
- The chance to grow with our ministry. Think leadership development and doing life with others committed to a BIG mission.
- The opportunity to link up with people and resources in multiple locations. We are currently one church in three locations with plans to expand throughout our region northwest of Atlanta.
- The chance to be a part of a reproducing church. We partner with The Launch Network to inspire and equip next-generation leaders. That’s part of our DNA, and it’s reflected within the church’s culture.
- The expectation that you’ll invest in people that will impact the world. Whether it’s partnering with over 100 local churches and thousands of volunteers to help our neighbors through “Community Makeover” or drilling wells and planting churches in Burkina Faso, this church doesn’t settle — we want to link up with Kingdom-minded people to make an impact beyond the walls of our buildings.
Are you a young leader ready to take your next step in ministry? Send me your resume. I’ll forward you the job profile. But, act quickly. We already have candidates in the process.