This time of year, I routinely get questions from folks about using free tickets for Christmas Eve services. As I’ve shared in the past, using tickets has several benefits:
- It helps us make sure we have seats for everyone to invite their friends and family.
- It helps us determine when we need to offer more services.
- It makes it easier for people to invite their friends.
- It communicates something special is going to happen.
- It communicates these services are open to the entire community.
For more specifics on each of these benefits, check out the article I previously wrote on Christmas Eve tickets.
What’s your experience? Has using tickets helped you reach more people? What are some specific lessons you’ve learned? Join the conversation by sharing your comment.