You may have noticed some great content in recent weeks from other guest contributors. There’s room for your quality content as well. (btw… We don’t publish your stinky content.) If you’d like to jump on board, here are…
10 Rules to Get Published on TonyMorganLive.com
- Your post should provide our readers with strategic and practical content that helps them get unstuck and have a bigger impact.
- Your post must be original and not previously published on the web or in print.
- You agree not to post the article anywhere else, but feel free to promote it from your site, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- You may provide up to three byline links: one for your blog or Web site, one for your organization and one for your Twitter account.
- Your post should be less than 500 words. We like simple and concise.
- Your post cannot advertise your product. We do provide a way to advertise on our site.
- We will copyedit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc.
- We may provide a short introduction or conclusion to your post explaining why we thought your post was important to our readers.
- We may not publish your article. Our team has to determine whether or not your content adds value to our readers.
- Please email Jason your post for consideration. You will receive a response within 10 days.
Thanks to Michael Hyatt for the inspiration. You’ve proven, once again, that the team outperforms the individual every time.