For those who haven’t heard, my kids started school last week. Summer is officially over at the Morgan household. Because of that, there’s a lot going on around here. Here are several updates on what’s happening in my world.
- New Website — Beginning today, we’ll be transitioning to the new website. I really appreciate the work my friends at PlainJoe Studios have done in recent months. This is the home stretch, so new content may be delayed over the next couple of days until we get through the transition.
- New Facebook Page — In conjunction with the new website, last week we launched the new Facebook page. I’ve decided to change my Facebook strategy. I’m going to limit my personal profile to family and close friends. For everyone else, please “like” my new page to stay connected.
- The Global Leadership Summit — Later this week, I’m heading to Chicago for The Global Leadership Summit. I’m on the blogging team with a few of my favorite people. Watch for my notes from the conference sessions, and I’ll try to grab an interview or two along the way as well.
- Free Webinar — I’m going to be participating in a free webinar with RSI Stewardship on August 22. I’ll be sharing my thoughts on the “5 Keys to Building Healthy Volunteer Teams.” You can register here for the free online event.
- Leadership Coaching Networks — It’s hard to believe, but the two leadership coaching networks that I’ve been meeting with over the last several months will “graduate” in a couple of weeks. It’s been a fun run. By the way, I have two (only two) openings for the online coaching network that will start in September. Apply online to reserve your spot.
And, finally, I’d just like to thank everyone who has shared my newest ebook on 12 Ideas for You to Communicate Through Change. The eBook has been out a little more than a month, and it’s already been downloaded and read over 7,000 times. Thanks for helping to spread these ideas!