- “There’s a disconnect between the doctrinal statement and the out-working of that doctrine in everyday functionality.”
- “The more theologically precise a guy is, a lot of times that precision makes him a bad leader.”
- “There’s a lack of real thinking about what it means to be the people of God in regards to how we’re training, teaching and raising up the next generation.”
- Matt explains why he wishes he had a flux capacitor.
- He also talks about where The Village Church is growing the most right now.
- “The culture eats strategy for breakfast.” –Eric Geiger