Several years ago I remember a friend going through a particularly challenging time. She was wrestling with several significant personal issues. In many respects, the the future was unpredictable, but she had great perspective. Even though there was a lot of uncertainty, I remember her saying frequently:
“We have a plan, and we’re working the plan.”
In many respects, that’s the same thing The Unstuck Group offers churches. In a day when most churches are facing a lot of uncertainty, we help them establish a plan and work their plan.
Specifically, we help two types of churches:
- “We’re stuck because we’ve plateaued or started to decline.” In these instances, the churches are facing a place of uncertainty and urgency because they desire to return to the Kingdom impact they’ve experienced in the past.
- “We’re stuck because we’re growing rapidly and our structures and systems are broken.” In these instances, the churches are facing a place of uncertainty and urgency because they’ve never been “here” before. They need wisdom for establishing a new framework to sustain current and future growth.
In both cases, The Unstuck Group helps facilitate next steps. We don’t offer one-size-fits-all solutions, because every church and every situation is different. With that, our team provides these types of church consulting:
- Ministry Health Assessments — We will help you complete a comprehensive assessment of your ministry and identify opportunities for next steps.
- Strategic Planning –– We will help you clarify your mission, vision, and core strategies—and then realize it through prioritized action initiatives.
- Staffing & Structure Reviews –– We will help you determine the best organizational structure for future growth and get the right people in the right roles.
Are you stuck? Maybe it’s time to establish a plan and begin to work your plan. Interested in learning more? Let’s start the conversation today.