- It takes great character and equipping to remain grounded and to grow in Christ while leading the church.
- Pay attention to how the dark side of who you are is effecting the way you build teams, plan and make decisions.
- Emotionally healthy leaders lead out of the health and joy of their own marriage (or singleness) which informs the culture being built to the whole church.
- Our marriages and families are the loudest gospel we preach to our churches.
- High quality marriages are a picture of the depth of the love of Jesus.
- Leaders should think about what they need to have a relationship where their cup is overflowing with Jesus.
- Leaders should settle that their life is not pastoring, their life is Jesus.
- Numbers are a narrow view of success; success is doing what God has called you to do.