You can probably tell that I’m really passionate about this topic. I believe all churches should reach the pinnacle of their life cycle and do whatever it takes to stay there — to live in a prolonged season of sustained health.
It’s about becoming the church God designed it to be.
My team and I decided to host a webinar on this topic. So, on May 25 at 1pm EST, we’re diving into a conversation that will help you answer questions like:
- Do all churches hit all phases of the life cycle?
- Where do growing churches typically get stuck moving toward sustained health?
- What does sustained health look like?
- What are the early warning signs a church has entered the maintenance season and started to decline?
- How can we confirm what phase our church is in today?
We’ll have a live Q&A portion towards the end of the webinar. I hope you’ll join us! We believe this discussion in profoundly important for helping our churches get and stay unstuck.
Space is limited, so register asap.
Other Articles in This Series