Our culture is in a different place than it has ever been. Technology is evolving rapidly and people are interacting in new ways. As a church, it is important that we are doing our part to stay on top.
I recently caught up with my friend, Tony Caudill, an expert in technology who is full of knowledge of the current and upcoming movement in this industry . Tony is the founder of aware3, a member engagement platform that helps you experience church growth through building an app for your church. He answered questions about church technology trends, the importance of the use of technology in church and whether or not iPhone or Android users are more generous.
Check out the interview and a few highlights below.
- “Everything is going mobile. That is for sure.”
- ” What aware3 does is we help churches communicate and engage with their members anytime, anywhere.”
- A great way to make someone engage with something is to make it easy, clean, simple and mobile friendly.
- “It’s all about personalization for us. We want to make the app feel very personal to the church, and also very personal to the user.”
- “The Gospel message doesn’t change. But, the way we connect with today’s culture, it absolutely has to change. Our culture is in a different place than it has ever been.”