While there is no single right strategy for multisite teaching, there is a way that is best for your church.
When a church launches its first campus, one of the biggest questions is, “How will we share the message over there?”
Determining which strategy is best for your church requires your team to think through a variety of factors:
- Should we use video or live communicators?
- How much will the technology cost?
- Would our teaching team translate well on a screen?
- Do we want every campus using the same message each week?
- What type of Campus Pastors will we need to hire?
…just to name a few
Choosing the best teaching model for your church is critical to the successful launch of new campuses.
To help, we’ve created a Multisite Teaching Model Decision Guide. It’s a simplified tool to help you evaluate all your options and select the strategy best for you. In it, you’ll find the following:
- 7 different strategies for multisite teaching
- Pros and Cons of each teaching strategy
- Streamlined decision-tree to help you determine your best approach
- Required technology and costs for each video teaching solution, courtesy of Summit Integrated Systems
Download the Multisite Teaching Model Decision Guide
We hope this resource helps you prepare for additional campuses.
Your teaching model is just one of many strategic decisions that come with being multisite. Our team would love to help you develop your entire approach. Learn more about we serve current and future multisite churches here.